Donate to A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation
Make an online donation to the Pediatric Low Grade Astrocytoma (PLGA) Foundation by:
- Credit Card - You can make your donation safely and securely online. Please note that PLGA Foundation uses a non-profit service to process credit card transactions. "Groundspring.org" will appear on your credit card statement, not PLGA Foundation.
- Wiring Funds or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) - For your convenience, donations to A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation can also be made by wire or EFT. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 914-762-3494 for further instructions.
Checks can be made out to "A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation" and sent to:
A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation
98 Random Farms Drive
Chappaqua, NY 10514
If you are making a donation as part of a specific fundraising team or event, please specify in the memo section on your check.
A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation gratefully accepts stock donations as gifts and you get the tax benefits of a deductible gift! For information regarding stock transfer instructions, kindly contact Amy Weinstein at 914-762-3494 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many employers encourage their employees to make contributions to charities through a matching gift program. We are grateful to the following companies for supporting the A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation (aka The PLGA Foundation) in their matching gift programs:
- Checkpoint Company
- Kimberly Clark
- National Grid
- Pfizer Pharmaceutical
- St Paul Travelers
- Thrivent Financial
- Tool Workers
- Travelers Foundation
- Wellington Management Company
- Kaplan, Inc.
- Glaxo Smith Kline Foundation
And of course, welcome other companies to join us! To register A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation (aka The PLGA Foundation) with your company's matching gift program, simply complete your company's matching gift paperwork and send it to us with your donation.
Please send to: A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation, Attn: Matching Gifts, 98 Random Farms Drive, Chappaqua, NY 10514.
We will take care of the rest!
If your company doesn't have a matching gift program and would like to set one up, please contact us at 914-762-3494 or email@example.com. We will be happy to provide all the necessary information to establish this program.
- Designating A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation (aka The PLGA Foundation) as your charity of choice through your company's United Way or Combined Federation Campaign - Many large companies already participate in the United Way or Combined Federation Campaigns. If your company does not already include A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation as a recepient organization, any employee can make the request (the request must come from a current employee. It can NOT come from the philanthropy). Invite your colleagues to join you in this initiative. There is no additional fee for this service. You simply continue donating through your company's plan and now the funds will be directed to A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation.
- Currently, A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation has been designated as a recepient organization with the United Way Fox Cities, United Way of Greater Milwaukee, United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania, and United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut. There are hundreds of other United Way chapters in the country. Reach out to YOUR chapter and request that A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation be designated as a recipient organization.
- Linking A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation website to your company's website or private company internet - Many companies like to promote the charitable and public spirited efforts of their staff and you, as an employee, could multiply your donations dramatically if they were willing to provide this access.
- Requesting A Grant - Some companies allow their employees to make recommendations for charitable grants from the company/corporate foundation. Please ask your company if they consider employee recommendations for grant giving.
- Requesting In-Kind Contributions - Many companies are glad to donate company products as in-kind contributions for fundraising events. Ask your employer to donate products for A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation silent auctions, raffles and other fundraising events.
We are honored to be remembered in your will and are available to answer any questions you may have. There are a few different ways that you can make a 'planned gift' and express your commitment to finding a cure for children's brain tumors in your will. You can:
- Leave a specific dollar amount
- Leave a percentage of your estate
- Leave a specific asset such as stocks, real estate, or other valuable possession
- Name PLGA Foundation as a secondary beneficiary, in case your heirs do not survive you.
We can also offer named research grants and permanently named endowments to recognize your generosity in remembering A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation.
Please consult with your attorney, tax advisor, and loved ones regarding your wishes to support the A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation.
A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure Foundation (aka The PLGA Foundation) is a registered public charity under Section 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, therefore, your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. We suggest that you consult your tax advisor to determine the tax deductibility of your gift.